i have a secret

I have a secret.
I know you have one too.
But mine seems to turn my whole life around
And God, I really don't know what to do.

I have a problem.
I know you've got loads too.
But I can't seem to get over the fact
That mine is effin true.

My secret is my problem
I wish I could simply tell you.
But it's not as easy as one would think
'Cause it's nothing you'd expect me to do.

I wish I could tell my friends
Or anyone just like you
But I fear that they might just stay away
From this wretched being they once knew.

© Claudine F. Claudio

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOhhhhh! Rhyming!

claude said...

haha so old school noh? hehe!

Sabbine said...

ngayon ko narealize.... nagsinungaling ba saken? hehehehe natanong ko lang. ;D

Claudine Claudio said...

haha sab, remember ikaw ang nagpupumilit na may pigsa ako? hehehe!