the unfulfilled writing career.

I have not been writing for a long time now. Funny, 'cause I work as a researcher/writer here in Makati Ave yet I have never really felt like a writer at all. I got motivated to blog about this frustration while I was listening to some OPM (Original Pinoy Music) songs last night until 2 in the morning. Then, this afternoon I have read a good friend's blog [Gusto kong magsulat] about how he missed writing so it just triggered the frustration further.

I do not hate my job. However, these past few weeks I am starting not to like it either. I guess the pressure and stress that the work delivers are making it hard for me to appreciate its once promising purposes in my career. I do not know if its because I am growing tired of doing the works or the system. All I know is I am growing tired and restless.

0 comments: