Journal Entry (07/17/06 2:32 A.M.)

2:32 A.M. 07/17/06


Subject: Earth Slave
Author: Claudine F. Claudio


The world has turned into an upstart. I remember how my friend Melson Fernando once remarked to me that he consider himself as somebody for whom the world turns. Well not exactly like that, but something to that effect. A quote I have stolen from guidance testing office in Adamson provoked him to say that. Because I told him that I believe, in contrast to his, that I exist for the world. I thought I had the right belief then. I even considered Melson's remark as somewhat bragging. But now, I've learned that what he actually said was right. Why should I revolve for the world when it is literally revolving for me? Why should I conform to its rules when I am a part of God's reason why it is existing?


I can't believe I have turned into an Earth's slave. It is depressing to know that I have worked so hard to prove to everyone that I am worthy. But all this while I was trying to prove it, I'm actually falling into one the Earth's ingenious tricks to trap me into slavery. I feel so dumb. Oh God, whatever happened to me?


/ingenue07

0 comments: