Guess Who's Writing... Again?

Hi guys! What's up with everyone?

I'm currently on the status of rummaging the artistic and poetic part of my brain for new ideas to impose in my freshly-thought story. I had just finished my latest love story "The Yearbook", which had gained some nice feedbacks on the story line but negative ones on the linguistic rules (which I have really expected).

I have not yet come up with a fitting title for my new story. But "Run Away" has passed by brain cells for the plot revolves around the journey of 4 tough women through unexpected friendships, heartaches, professional afflictions and through realization of their own life. One of my pakners, Janice, encouraged me last Thursday to finish this one when I had informed her and Kristine about it. Oh well, how I wish I could. For 6 years, (merci Dieu!) I have only finished 4 pathetic stories! Well, that's me! Blame it on the sporadic creations of my mind!

I really wish I could finish this one. I'm absolutely excited about finishing this novel! Actually, I'm about to finish the first chapter. Just pray I don't get stuck in it.

Good Night Everyone! Take Care!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.